TO EMPOWER, INSPIRE and TRAIN CURRENT & FUTURE LEADERS TO IMPROVE THEIR COMMUNITIES LOCALLY, NATIONALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY… FOR THE COMMON GOOD.
The mission of the Institute is to provide a platform for citizens of every walk of life to learn the important principles that underlie nonviolent advocacy. Central to this mission is a push to provide future leaders and “change agents” with opportunities to explore the moral, ethical, and theological imperatives for justice and human rights for all people.
Simply put, our Mission is to change lives for the better, in a real and permanent way.
Voices of Change Blog Series
- Spotlight on John Legend By Rashad Kuku January 15, 2019
- Morehouse College: Is A Dress-Code Necessary? By Iman Ramadan January 15, 2019
- Consent… by Tyra Beaman, Change Agent Alumni, ’16 January 13, 2019
- The Purpose of Kwanzaa: History and Relevance of this Unique Holiday By Alexandria Barabin Harris January 9, 2019
- Love: The Heart of Faith & Family By John Washington January 9, 2019
- The Race for Georgia’s Next Governor Is a Game Changer! By Nicholas Arosemena November 5, 2018
- The Change Podcast Episode #1 “One Wish, We Vote: Our Time November 5, 2018
Are you headed to the polls to #votetoday and need a play by play on the issues of each candidate? Check out this article which by student Change Agent Nicholas Arosemena which breaks down the top two gubernatorial candidates here: https://t.co/Zk7O65EBFz https://t.co/oCt7MTcrXo
We are excited about what the Change Agents are up to in the AUC. Check out the 1st podcast sponsored by the Lowery Institute! It features the Executive Director of @progeorgia @TamiekaAtkins Listen to the podcast on your way to #VoteToday https://t.co/RcdDffjR6a https://t.co/8vJGt0pmZj