About the Rising Change Agent Summer Leadership Camp
Each summer, Rising Change Agents are given the unique opportunity to be prepared for leadership by professionals in the fields of education, leadership development, communications, social justice, human rights, government, crisis management and many more. During the two-week experience, our campers create their own social projects, participate in meaningful field trips, and are exposed to collegiate life on a prominent Historically Black College/University (HBCU) campus.
Children 4th-8th grade are ready to learn the LEADERSHIP and S.M.A.R.T skills we give them through fun, age appropriate, service learning activities. Our Rising Change Agents are trained by members of the Lowery Institute executive staff in order to become effective leaders in their schools and communities.
- Conflict Mediation
- Anti-Bullying Strategies
- Human Rights understandings through S.M.A.R.T skills
- Science * Mathematics* Art * Reading* Technology
- Servant Leadership and Social Justice for the Common Good
Discounts and Pricing:
* Multi session discounts are available. Parents have the option of having their children enroll in all four weeks of camp.
* Sibling discounts are available.
* Please call the Lowery Institute’s Main Office @404.524.8406 to inquire about special pricing. Ask to speak with Cheryl Jones.
* Please send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.